Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BATA Warehouse Sale

Hi everybody,

Just want to share that BATA factory have a warehouse sale at Kapar, Klang. Last weekend I went there with my hubby & 2 kids to get the biggest lower price of shoes. As usual i like to save money when buy something in clearance stock or sales (actually more to wasting money... ahakss)

The blue shoes is RM9 (normal RM29.90, Red also RM9 (normal RM39.90) and the 2 pairs of sandal is RM5 per pair. The total i have spent for my kids shoes is RM28.00 only.... wah!!! so cheap for 4 pairs of shoes.

Actually i bought my shoes but 1 pair only. With my size 8, i dun have a lot of choice. Sizes was limited myself to buy the shoes. The only size 6 & 7 still available.... I only got one. uwaaaaaaaa!!

So to who's have the small size of shoe. It's the right time to get your stuff with worth price.
As per requested by kak KC (kicap)... i paste my shoes pic that worth RM9 per pair.




4 comments:

Makcik Runner said...

aik..kasut maknyer maner? org nak tengok gak

Unknown said...

lawaaaaaaaaaaaaa kasut tu...

:)


idham

Anonymous said...

bunga.. worth buying... lawa jer kaki si emak menggayakan kasut..orgnya mane?

~ GAB ~ said...

Hmmmm sannnteeekkkk...

Keep on blogging BUNGA!